Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to Pacific City!

My permanent week at the Cottages began yesterday. I arrived mid-afternoon before my unit was ready which was fine. I had time to visit Deja Vu and see the girls and drop in at the front desk at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda to say hi to those friends as well.

My sister Susan and her hubby Sam arrived as I was finishing unpacking the truck. We attended the reception at the Concierge desk. I left early to prepare my nearly world famous :) seafood stew. Susan thought it was great, and Sam (the meat & potatoes kind of guy) said it was OK which I thought was a high compliment.

Shortly it will be off to the Grateful Bread for a Hang Town Fry. Stay tuned for new adventures at The Best Little Beach Town in Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment