Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bumming Around the Central Coast

Susan, Sam & I bummed around Pacific City and Lincoln City today. We did breakfast in the condo then hit BJ's Burgers and Tacos in Pacific City for fish tacos (Sam had the chicken and thought it was great). Susan ordered the grilled fish tacos, and I had the Baja fish tacos. You get 2 per order, and Susan and I split our orders so we could each try both types. We agreed that while the grilled fish tacos were good, the Baja fish tacos were more flavorful. Either way, I think you will be pleased!

After an afternoon exploring Lincoln City, we were off to the Sportsman's Pub and Grub in Pacific City for the freshest fish and chips in Oregon. The fish was fresh off the Dory Boats this morning. And, it was the best fish and chips I have had anywhere. Plus, you get to soak up the local flavor at the only tavern in Pacific City. It is a must do!

No comments:

Post a Comment